Experienced Representation for Any Criminal Charges
People facing criminal charges always have questions about the legal process. They want to learn about their options and understand how the case will unfold. Providing this level of information takes time and a dedication to helping people who have found themselves in difficult situations.
Caring and Dedicated Defense Lawyers
At our Brooklyn law firm, Schwartz & Krysinski, L.L.P., our attorneys take time to learn about our clients. We discuss their fears and concerns and explore aspects of their lives that might be affected by a criminal conviction. Clients appreciate the care we show and often communicate to us how much they appreciate our special style of legal practice. Contact Schwartz & Krysinski, L.L.P.
Criminal Law Matters
Our practice is focused on defending people against any criminal charges and related criminal law matters:
- Drug crimes: Defending people against all state and federal drug crime charges, including possession, possession with intent, prescription drugs or drug trafficking
- Violent crimes: Helping clients accused of assault or aggravated assault, as well as firearms/weapons charges, robbery, manslaughter or murder
- Domestic violence: Appearing at hearings to remove or mitigate orders of protection and defending clients against domestic violence charges
- Theft and burglary: Representing clients against shoplifting, theft, auto theft, burglary and other larceny and property crimes.
- Fraud and white collar crimes: Advocating for people facing felony charges of embezzlement, health care fraud, mail or wire fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud and other financial crimes
- DWI and DWAI: Protecting clients from the draconian penalties for driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- Federal crimes: Defending clients under the separate rules of federal court
- Grand jury proceedings: Asserting clients’ right to a grand jury in appropriate cases to possibly avert formal charges
- Juvenile offenses: Standing up for the rights of youthful offenders to ensure they are not unjustly punished and argue for a second chance
- Probation violations: Advising clients on proactive steps to comply with the court and defending them in revocation hearings
- Appeals: Challenging convictions or sentences in state and federal appellate courts
Uniquely Qualified to Protect Your Interests
When we fight charges on behalf of clients, we employ our strong negotiating skills and our ability to find a strategy that will achieve the best result possible. When criminal charges intersect with domestic relations matters, as is often the case during divorce and custody battles, we have the experience and knowledge to untangle the different threads of the client’s legal problem.
Our attorneys have an edge against many attorneys in the Brooklyn area. They possess vast experience with state and federal criminal courts, family courts and alternate sentencing programs. Attorney Howard A. Schwartz was a public defender before entering private practice. Prior to joining the firm, attorney Nicole L. Krysinski interned with the United States Attorney’s Office, Bronx District Attorney’s Office, Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office and Brooklyn Defender Services. She has done trial work with some of the top criminal defense attorneys in New York City.
Howard Schwartz has focused his practice in criminal defense for more than 20 years. He has had success at all levels of representation, including arraignments, grand juries, hearings, trials and appeals. He also performs of counsel work for many of the top criminal attorneys in New York and beyond. See examples of our recent case results on behalf of the accused.
Contact Our Law Firm
To schedule to discuss your legal matter, contact our Brooklyn law firm online or call Schwartz & Krysinski, L.L.P., at 718-643-9333. We can be reached 24 hours a day at 718-208-6094 or 917-309-3678.