Howard A. Schwartz has been representing clients in a variety of matters in a career that has spanned almost three decades. He has worked on matters in Criminal Defense, Matrimonial Law and Family Court. Howard’s focus is primarily criminal defense, where he has handled thousands of matters from pre-arrest investigations to appellate work. Mr. Schwartz has also represented clients in Matrimonial and Family Court. Howard can be an aggressive litigator as well as a seasoned negotiator. He has the ability to resolve many matters without the client having to bare the cost and uncertainty of litigating a matter to its conclusion.
Always interested in the people’s concerns, Howard is a Top Contributor to AVVO where he regularly answers questions asked regarding various legal matters. He thinks outside the box and has the ability to come up with unique resolutions to numerous legal issues.
Howard is admitted in New York State and numerous federal jurisdictions around the country. He is on the Board of Directors for the Kings County Criminal Bar Association and has worked with attorneys both here and abroad.
- New York Law School, J.D. -1988
- Pace University, B.S.- 1981
- New York, 1988
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1991
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1991
- United States District Court, Western District of New York, 2002
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan, 2016